Navigating SEO is a comprehensive 100+ lesson course to help you get to grips with Google search engine optimization as a blogger or digital business owner. This is an evergreen course, and we add new lessons and modules to it regularly!
- 100+ easy to follow text-based, mobile-friendly lessons, created specifically for bloggers & digital business owners.
- 15+ downloads (including a 32-page SEO dictionary & 13-page site audit checklist!)
- Your questions answered in the Lyrical Host Blog & Business Squad Facebook group or our private Navigating SEO study group on Slack.
- All future updates and additional content.
- All year round availability: start any time!
Navigating SEO is for you if…
- You’re looking for an affordable, trustworthy & comprehensive SEO course designed for bloggers and digital business owners.
- You know you need to learn SEO, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You’ve tried to learn SEO in the past, but found it too confusing, overwhelming, technical, or not relevant to you as a blogger or digital business owner.
- You love the idea of easy, self-paced learning in the form of text, tasks, and downloadable PDFs that guide you through everything you need to know.
- You’re after lots of practical, organized advice, answering the questions you’ve always wondered about and helping you develop your own SEO strategy within your own time and budget needs.
- Where To Start With SEO?! Here!
- An Overview Of SEO
- Creating The Best Foundation
- Website Fundamentals
- What You Need To Know About SEO
- Introduction To Keywords
- Introduction To On-Page Optimization
- On-Page Optimization: Images
- On-Page Optimization: Links
- On-Page Optimization: Schema Markup
- Introduction To SEO-Friendly Content
- Introduction To Backlinks & Link Building
- Reverse Engineering
- Tracking Results
- Analyzing & Auditing
- How To Create Your Own SEO Strategy (Without Going Crazy)
- How Rebranding Affects SEO
- SEO For Selling & Ecommerce
- Tools & Resources
- The SEO Dictionary
- Time Matrix
- White Hat Techniques Cheatsheet
- Optimizing For Speed
- WordPress Settings Checklist
- Keyword Research Guide
- Keyword Rankings Tracker Template
- Basic HTML For SEO Cheatsheet
- Implementing Keywords: Content Example Page
- Content Traits Checklist
- Updating Content Checklist
- Link Traits PDF
- Google Analytics Tracker Template
- Website Audit Guide
- Backlinks Review Spreadsheet Template
- Hiring For SEO – A 3,000 word guide to confidently hiring someone for search engine optimization tasks, whether you need a consultant or a virtual assistant.
- The Best Free Facebook Groups For SEO – After you’ve completed the Navigating SEO course, here are some groups to join to build on your knowledge.
- SEO For Affiliates – Build on what you learned in Navigating SEO with our 5,000 word guide on search engine optimization specifically for affiliate blog posts & pages.
Along with all the lessons, Navigating SEO includes tasks, resource downloads, assessment, and completion certificate. This is a self-paced text-based course (no videos are included). This course is accessibility friendly and suitable for screen readers.
As with all our courses, it includes:
- Real life examples
- Intelligent lesson search – find what you want quickly and easily
- Built-in note-taking functionality (no need to keep switching tabs!)
- End of course assessment to check your knowledge
- Completion certificate and digital badge
- Lifetime evergreen access and all future updates.
We plant a tree in the Amazon for every course sold, through One Tree Planted!